Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Ok. I now have blog. An interesting, and perhaps useful concept. However, I suspect that a blog, like any other type of communication, can be a huge time sink, which is not something I need right now. But in any case...

Well, my life is running in about three directions at the moment, and I'm not sure which way I'm going yet. Drawing class is taking not too much time, but I should be spending more time getting myself up to speed. Work is busy. Yesterday I worked a 12.5 hour day, finally getting a Seisco installed and back to the shop at 7:00. That's ok sometimes, but I also had to finish a sketchbook assignment for today's art class. Which I finished, but not as well as I would have liked to.

And to crown it all, I really need to get my application for the NABCEP exam in. I'm hoping to get in done tonight, which is one good reason I should wrap this up for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home