Monday, August 08, 2005

Flagstaff Trip

This last weekend the whole Solar Store crew headed up to Flagstaff for the SW Sustainability Expo. The Store staff has been up for three years now. Katherine brings us up there, puts us up in a hotel, etc… Pretty cool. It’s a great time to hang out with coworkers and their spouses/SOs. We work at the fair a little, spend some time there at workshops, etc., and have fun in and around Flagstaff.

I didn’t take a whole lot of photos over the weekend, but I do have some of Friday, when Travis (coworker), Torey (Travis’ fiancée), Kelly (you know who she is), and I went rockclimbing. After I post those, maybe I’ll write a little more about what else we did over the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Awesome photos! Thanks Lou! :)

10:21 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Louiswoof said...

No problem. L, L

1:32 PM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home