Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What’s Up These Days…

Well, it’s been some time since I wrote. I haven’t really had much time to write, with work, school, and having somewhat of a life.

Life, speaking of which, is good. I am taking three classes at school—economics, chemistry, and trigonometry. I haven’t really been focusing a lot of mental energy on school, which somewhat predictable results. Oh well. I’m doing fine, just not as well as I want to.

I have been working a little less, which is a relief. I am still finding it hard to block out enough time to get my schoolwork done, but I’m getting there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Islandlassie said...

Thanks for the post Louis. In answer to your comment on my blog, I've been doing tons of things, and I haven't had time to post. I'm trying to get some photos up soon.

9:29 AM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Emmy said...

If you want to do better in school, you have to devote a certain amount of time every day to it. It doesn't just happen. You'll probably get B's anyway cuz you're a Woofenden, and we're good like that, but if you are anything like me, that's not good enough for you. Set aside a time every day and devote it to schoolwork. Even if you don't have homework. Study anyway, and you'll do better. Good luck!

7:43 AM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home