Friday, January 26, 2007

A Little Update

Well, I still really need to post more Costa Rica photos and stories, but I thought I’d write a little update about what going on.

I’ve been in classes for a week and a half now. So far, it’s pretty good. I’m taking 14 credits—Chemistry, Calculus, and CAD. Both chemistry and calc are going to take quite a bit of work. The CAD shouldn’t be bad. I don’t expect to spend much time on it, other than the in-class time. Of course, this means I’m working less, which I have mixed feelings about. I do like to work, but I am also glad to be getting classes done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmy said...

3 classes = 14 credits? How much is each one? Mine are generally 3 credit courses some 4.

6:10 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Anna said...

Thanks for all the beautiful photos and stories Louis. It's fun to see more of your adventures. :)
Love,
Anna

5:59 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Jithesh said...

hey louis... Nice pics. This is Jithesh, and i dont know how blog works, could you please let me know??

2:26 PM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home