Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hiking Again

Today Kelly, James and I went on a hike. We left the trailhead at about ten, and got back to the car around one. A nice short hike up Pima Canyon, and a good hang out watching the view for a bit. Kelly’s house-sitting for a family friend that has a pool, so afterwards we all took a dip, before James headed off to a concert, Kelly headed off to work, and I headed home.

It was great to get out hiking again, but I do miss the water that’s around when the monsoons have just come, or in spring. And there just aren’t enough beaches in this desert…

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

What are you talking about? It's one big beach, they just forgot the ocean part.... :)

I hear you... It's my one complaint about CO....

6:32 AM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger claire said...

well you could move back here! (Anna to)
Love ~Claire~

7:57 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Louiswoof said...

I could. But it doesn't sound too practical at the moment.

1:30 PM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger claire said...

Oh well...

8:10 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home