Sunday, December 04, 2005

More Good News

Well, it’s been a pretty good weekend. I thought I had a lot of homework, and I kind of did, but it all got pretty much done, and I wasn’t even stressed. And I did some other stuff in the midst of it as well.

Saturday, I worked on my paper for my Creative Thinking class for most of the morning, and then started working on my first computer roughs for an assignment for Design. For this, the final project, we have to design ads for perfume, both a magazine ad, and a newspaper ad. I got the computer rough done for the magazine ad pretty quickly, but the newspaper still needed work.

Late afternoon, Kelly came over and picked me up, and we headed to the church for the Christmas live nativity. Kelly and I were Mary and Joseph. (Respectively, of course). It was a good time, though standing for two hours, even being able to stretch between groups, can get a little tiring. They had a horse in one of  the scene, and goats, and other fun stuff. And after that, we went over to the ranch for a awhile, and hung out with Kevin, Christine, Linda, and Levi. Lex and James came over after that. And I was tired, so Kelly dropped me off home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home