Thursday, September 23, 2004

Life Is a Carnival

I just realized I hadn't written in my blog for a few days. It's been a busy few days, and this will have to be short, since it's getting late, and I have to work in the morning. Anyhow, I've been very busy with school, long hours at work, and looking for apartments. I found a nice little studio that I like. It's a little smaller that I would consider ideal, but the price is right. And low price is something I can certainly appreciate, especially while I'm paying for school. I put in an application on the place, but haven't heard anything back yet. More stuff going on, but I'm exhausted, so it's time for bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Groovy on finding a place! Let me know what happens with it. :)

12:42 PM, September 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home