Friday, October 29, 2004

The Long and Winding Week

Ah, another week at an end. It’s been a busy one. Lots of work at work, plus roughs and projects due at school. I’m feeling pretty wiped, which I don’t like much. Tomorrow I’m going to try to get some computer work done, plus I need to work some on a project for design class.

In the mean time, I’m kind of relaxing, kind of cleaning my apartment. It really needs/needed it. I now have some more furniture, which is good. I now have a kitchen table, an allegedly comfy chair, and a great little couch. The chair is actually not that comfortable, so it might leave at some point. I haven’t decided yet. My current problem is figuring out where to fit my bike. I’ve been keeping it inside, just to keep it safe, but I don’t really have much space anymore. At this exact moment, it is suspended from the ceiling, but that solution is awkward at best, and not too aesthetically pleasing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Suspended from the ceiling? Can I play?

5:32 PM, November 02, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home